Research & Instruction Librarian for Fine Arts & Humanities | Macalester College 2011-present
Faculty Librarian | Minneapolis Community and Technical College 1999-2012
Technology Services Manager | Minnesota Literacy Council 2000-2003
Master of Library and Information Science | University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
Graduate Certificate, Information Systems | University of St. Thomas
Bachelor of Arts, Studio Art | Macalester College
- “Insights for the Future: Exploring Trends and Issues in Academic Art Libraries,” co-presented with Becca Pad, Andi Back, and Caley Cannon at the Art Libraries Society of North America Conference, Salt Lake City, UT, March 28, 2019
- “Inciting Learning by Doing: Bringing Active Learning into Your Classroom,” co-presented with Eva Sclippa, Courtney Baron, Olivia Miller Piepmeier, Sara Quimby, and Shannon Marie Robinson at the Art Libraries Society of North America Conference, Salt Lake City, UT, March 27, 2019
- “Strength in Numbers: Library/IT Collaboration to Promote Digital Collections,” co-presented with Alexis Logsdon, Tamatha Perlman, Brooke Schmolke, and Ellen Holt-Werle at the Upper Midwest Digital Collections Conference, St. Paul, MN, November 9, 2018
- “Academic Integrity in Real Life: When Good Intentions Go Bad.” co-presented with Ron Joslin and Aaron Albertson as part of Talking about Teaching, a Macalester College faculty development lecture series, St. Paul, MN, November 17, 2017.
- “Crossing the Unknown Sea: Navigating the Unintended Outcomes of Instruction Assessment.” Panel presentation with Kim Pittman and Talia Nadir at the Association of College and Research Libraries Conference, Baltimore, MD, March 2017.
- “Video Killed the Library Star? Making Low-Pressure Videos for Your Library,” co-presented a concurrent session with Amanda Mills and Trent Brager at the Library Technology Conference, St. Paul, MN, March 17, 2016 and March 16, 2017
“State of Academic Art Libraries 2019,” co-authored with Becca Pad, Andi Black, Emilee Matthews, Mary Wasserman, and Caley Cannon for the Art Libraries Society of North America (ARLIS), February 2019.
“Pushing Body Barriers,” Dance Chronicle, vol. 40 no. 1, 2017. p.118-121.